A Global Effort to Help People With Huntington’s Disease
If you want to help the Huntington’s Disease community, we are looking for people willing to join forces and create something together
If you want to start your own association to support HD, we can help you understand how
Your donation will help us supporting individuals and families that are affected by HD
The International Huntington´s Association (IHA) is a non-profit umbrella organization, made up of local associations all over the world. Established in 1974 by Margaret Guthrie, it now represents more than 250,000 individuals and member associations in South and North America, China, Australia, India, Middle East and Africa.
Our Mission is to improve the lives of individuals and families who are affected globally by Huntington’s Disease.
1. Raise awareness of Huntington’s Disease
2. Enable national associations so that they can provide support for local HD families
3. Encourage cross border networks and exchange of know-how
4. Promote active involvement in clinical research
5. Advocate for treatment access
Roche/ Genentech announce that Phase II GENERATION HD2 study is now open. This is great news for the international community since it is planned to run in 15 countries (Argentina, Austria, Australia, Canada, Denmark, France,